STAB-O-MAT Gas Springs for Comfortable Height Adjustment
Height Adjustment in Swivel Chairs with Gas Springs for Demanding Applications
STAB-O-MAT is a locking gas spring, designed especially for variable, comfortable seat height adjusment of office swivel chairs, task chairs, executive chairs, and stools.
Swivel chairs with STAB-O-MAT gas springs make working comfortable. Pleasantly dampened, they feature variable height adjustment and gently absorb the weight of the occupant.
This is made possible by the patented double cylinder system, consisting of a pressure tube and a guide tube. The self-supporting pressure tube is designed to allow bending moments, for example if the load on the seat is not centered.
An additional variant of the STAB-O-MAT gas spring for swivel chairs are STAB-O-BLOC gas springs with non-self-supporting pressure tube. The difference: An outer support tube absorbs the bending moments. The gas pressure spring provides spring force and damping for the seat and is used to adjust the height.
Properties and Advantages of Swivel Chair Gas Springs from STABILUS:
- Available as complete columns or individual gas springs for swivel chairs
- Available in different lengths and with strokes of 50 to 300 mm
- Swiveling and non-swiveling versions
- Complete columns with different outer tube versions
- Different depth spring action systems for more comfortable seating
- Adjustable tappet projection
- Different actuation systems